The SMB 150, a collaboration between SMB Nation and SMB Technology Network, recognizes the top 150 influencers within the worldwide SMB IT channel.
FORT WORTH, Texas
David Johnson, Vice President at Keller's The Fulcrum Group, has been nominated for the 2013 SMB 150 awards. The SMB 150, a collaboration between SMB Nation and SMB Technology Network, recognizes the top 150 influencers within the worldwide SMB IT channel.
The first phase of the award's selection process has already begun and consists of online community voting, open to anyone at smb150.com. Visitors may vote for candidates up to one time per day. Open voting lasts until January 18, 2013, at which point a panel of industry experts will certify the online ballots and cast their own votes for nominees. Community voting counts for 40% of each nominee's score, with the remainder (60%) determined by the expert panel's votes.
Harry Brelsford, Founder and Chairman of SMB Nation, congratulated Mr. Johnson, along with every other SMB 150 nominee. "I'm excited for all of our SMB 150 nominees. Each and every one of them has worked tirelessly to improve the SMB IT channel”and, by extension, the small business sector as a whole. I hope that everyone who has benefited from our nominees' expertise will show their support and appreciation at smb150.com." In addition to inclusion on the SMB 150 list in the SMB Nation magazine, each SMB 150 winner will receive a badge and certificate.
David expressed his excitement about being in the running for this year's awards: "It's always great when people you respect from your own professional community recognize contributions you've made to the field. I'm thankful to everyone who votes for me and am looking forward to seeing who the channel picks as this year's top influencers."